Convenient ways to test!
Tests Offered: CTP and Stanford-10
Interested in Online Testing?
This test may be perfect for you if you…
- Do not want to proctor [a trained proctor provides instructions for each scheduled section of each test.]
- Want to build your student’s test taking skills with the fast-growing laptop-based format
- Need to meet state standards
- Want the quickest way to receive results
- Want to test in the comfort of your home.
Does your child work best from home? Are they still young and needing more one on one attention? Or you just prefer to test at home? Then this test will be perfect for you!
Here, your child will test on their computer in the comfort of your own home. They will call in to a conference call where a proctor will read the directions to them. They will then be able to take the test.
Online testing is for grades 3–12, is proctored, and includes the same components as the physical test for the level you choose. The online version does not have a listening section.
As norm-referenced tests, CTP and the Stanford-10 not only offers the home educator information on their student’s achievement, they also provide comparisons based on nationwide test results. Their rich history and academic excellence have earned them acceptance as nationally normed achievement tests and meet most states' testing requirements.